Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brand X

Remember wayyy back when internet communication was all AIM and personal webpages? Back in those days, I was "vegancorex" (still use the screen name, I've had it longer than just about anything else in my life. Weird...) and had a slick angelfire website which I can no longer access (delete! delete! delete!) because I lost the password. I created it when I was about 16 and tapered off maintaining it by the time I turned 18. Last night I stumbled across the page (oy vey...) and found the joke section. Here are some highlights... get ready to groan.

How come you never see straight edge kids on commercials?

Because they always choose brand X!

How many members of Earth Crisis does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. They destroy the machines and use candles.

How many straight edge kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. They can already see clearly.

Why do anarchists drink herbal tea?

Because PROPERTY (proper tea) is theft!

3 comments: