Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ella and the sheet cleaning

The people have spoken. Here's more Ella:




I've been listening to lot of Billy Club Sandwich lately. I always liked them, but a few years ago I saw them at cbgb's and fell in love. People can talk all day about what hardcore bands are "smart" and which are "ignorant" but I find that hardcore in general is pretty dumb, the main difference is that some bands/people are more pretentious than others. That said, I'll take something real but simple over something contrived with a facade of intelligence any day.



In other news, this blew my mind. I mean robberies are the norm here, but LEAVING YOUR CHILD AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME? Come onnnnn.

South St. jewelry heist

3 comments:

  1. wow, your cat is really adorable, especially because she has these really sweet black eyes and when she lays back, she's like a big fluffy oval. oh and she crosses her legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does that dude own any other shirt? i've never seen him in anything else. at least its fitting. i find it "fascinating" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BCS is the shit!

    Martin is a sweetheart.

    yesterday I downloaded their live set @WNYU -dopeness

    http://www.mediafire.com/?1jdujmmgziz

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete