Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A day.

"Oh! I've got it! It's 3 day old Chinese leftovers mixed with cigarette smoke mixed with dirty laundry off a basement floor!" This was my big moment of the day, where I identified the smell of the foul person sitting next to me on the bus home. Every time he moved he sent a little gust of scented air my way. By the time we reached West Philly I was nauseous, by the time we got to South Philly I was leaning back with my eyes closed thinking to myself, "Don't gag, don't gag, don't gag."

This is how my day went: I woke up with just enough time to miss my bus and be late to work, where upon arrival someone told me they didn't much like my name and advised I go by my middle instead (unsolicited advice of course), I called my Aunt (who has cancer) and when I asked how she was she said, "Oh... not too good...", then I waited for the vet to call me to tell me if Pippi (Ella's sister, and my other feline friend) has early onset kidney disease- and she never called, and then I got home (after walking in the rain- can't script this shit) to make midnight ramen (I hear eating in the middle of the night is the best way to stay trim), and tried to give Pippi her antibiotics while she boxed me and smeared the amoxicillin all over her face.

In other news, I haven't been writing here because I've been writing for something I'm gonna print (a zine), and in the Kingdom blog. I just popped in to whine. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Love zines. I wish your Aunt and cat well. Looking forward to more music by Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete